Sonntag, 23. März 2014

FROM SHANGHAI TO EISENSTADT

CRO-DENTITY display at SPINEXPO
(credit: Dr.Townsend Katherine, 2014)
After a long blogging break I am back with some news about my work. I was given the opportunity to exhibit my work during SPINEXPO SS2014 at Shanghai. What an honor and excitement to show my work within an international textiles (and fashion) platform.

Next Thursday, 27th March 7pm, I am invited to take part in the FUNKSALON at the ORF Funkhaus Eisenstadt(designed by the famous Austrian architect Gustav Peichl), to talk with artist Ms Hermine Schlag and fashion writer Ms Elisabeth Längle about `wearable art - what is fashion and who makes fashion´. Some work will be shown and I am looking forward to an interesting evening (by the way: this event is open to the public).

Impressions and short report to follow.


2 Kommentare:

  1. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hallo katja!
    melde dich bitte bitte bei mir;
    Sonja.Rosenitsch@gmx.at

    -- wir kennen uns von Landesjugendkulturpreis 2013

    lg sonia

    AntwortenLöschen