Dienstag, 7. Februar 2012

An Indigo girl got lost in lace,
falling down and breaking
her porcelaine face.
                                                   vuković, Nov.2011

detail from my today´s sketchbook work
My final project inspired me to this little poem. Sometimes it is easier to clear your mind when you are writing down your thoughts and ideas, especially when your thoughts are a real chaos and you don´t know how to carry on realizing them.

Today was a real "clear your thoughts - and realize them"-day, although not everything was working perfectly (sorry Alex, that I am not such a good hairdresser) - at the end of a busy textile studio-day some good bits for my sketchbook were finished.

Special thanks to my friend Anna for showing me some tricks on the domestic knitter!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen